“Do you have to be gay to sell gay travel?” Travel agents: an introduction
- Orbitz: the launch of gayorbitz.com, and Ms. Richfield 1981 as the face of Orbitz.
- Expedia: from denial to support – LGBT friendly in 12 steps.
- Kuoni: from Switzerland to the UK, serving the LGBT traveller.
- Thomson: let Freedom range – and then let it go.
- Thomas Cook: bloopers and Prides.
- Travelocity: TAG-approved, camp airline stewards and travelling gnomes.
- Hotwire: Lucky Me
- Travel Impressions
- Arke (TUI Netherlands)